Pay per Click Advertising & AdWords Remarketing
Getting to the top of Google’s results pages is no simple task, at least from an SEO perspective. It takes meticulous planning, a sound strategy, and hard work to have Google index your website above others.
There is another way to land on the first page of Google’s search engine results page (SERP), and it might not be too difficult to do so. Google offers an advertising model called pay per click (PPC) that allows websites to rank high without having to go through the tedious and complex processes involved in search engine optimisation. In PPC, websites pay Google to publish their banner ads on the most visible sections of its pages. Businesses only pay Google whenever a user clicks on the ad, making it a very cost-efficient strategy.
Firs Marketing is here to help you set up your PPC advertising campaign. Our goal is to take PPC to another level and increase conversion rates through the generated clicks and visits. Our team will incorporate SEO and other strategies to keep users from instantly leaving your website.
Reasons to Invest in PPC
To learn more about how PPC can help your business grow, here are two things you might want to consider:
- Businesses use PPC for a number of reasons. A recent survey reveals that 63% use it to increase web traffic, 62% to get more leads, and 57% to increase their online sales revenue. Your business needs all of them—traffic, leads, and revenues—and we are here to maximise PPC’s potential in order to get them for you.
- You will know where your investment is going. Unlike other web marketing methods, PPC has a measurable result. This helps you conserve resources and pay only the service you actually used.
One problem that any advertiser or business has to face is brand recall. You can’t always assume that all your visitors will remember your business or products after their first visit to your site. They must be reminded over and over so that they can remember you when they are at the point of purchase.
The following are some of the top reasons why AdWords remarketing is effective:
- It helps influence your target market when they’re most likely to buy.
- It allows you to customise your remarketing lists to achieve specific advertising goals.
- There are millions of websites and mobile apps that are part of the Google Display Network. You can advertise on all of them.
- You will have access to information about the status of your campaigns.
What We Do
Upon your consultation with us, we will set up your business’ accounts for your PPC and AdWords campaigns, research the best keywords to use on your campaigns, set up campaign and Ad groups, manage your PPC budget, and track conversions, among many other tasks. The first in experiencing the benefits of increased traffic, leads, and revenues is getting in touch with Firs Marketing’s experienced team. Call us at 07712 873095 or visit our contact page and fill out the form.